ive never seen this anime
IM FUKCCKG CRYING WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME HOW WRONG I WAS ABOUT ALL OF THIS
THIS IS THE BEST BLIND DESCRIPTION OF ANY ANIME. EVER.
Five things I like about myself:
1) My laugh - well, laughs. I have a bunch of different types but my favorite one is the one that sounds like my mom’s laugh. She has a great laugh but few things really make her bust a gut laughing and it’s nice that I inherited it.
2) My eyes. They’re “brown” but they tend to shift colors a bit in different lightings. Sometimes gold, sometimes grayish, sometimes greenish, sometimes yellow but always with my dark outer ring. That and my eyes are a nice shape. (And sure, I’m blind as a bat but when I take my glasses off it really helps me find the big shapes of shading without distracting detail.)
3) My scar. I know that is a weird thing to like and it honestly is bothersome but it’s not really the scar itself I like. I used to hate my scar. It’s one big line from just below my belly button almost to my hip bone. The skin and muscle are merged along that line and so it hurts and pulls and gives me a perpetual muffin top in that spot. But I’ve had it for the majority of my life and I’ve just gotten used to it. It’s a part of me, so much so that I don’t care if people see it when I’m in a bikini. It’s optimistic, I think, that I could come to like something that most would consider a large physical flaw.
4) My taste in music which is pretty much everywhere. It gives me an appreciation for other peoples’ music. I can enjoy some jazz and barbershop quartet with my grandpa, rock and roll with my dad, pop and hip hop with my brother, ambient music when studying, soundtracks when getting pumped for a movie, alternative with friends, foreign music of all kinds when I’m feeling the need for something more exotic, and all the above while road-tripping. And of course it’s a bonus if it triggers my ASMR or makes my mouth water (yes, weird I know, but some music actually does make my mouth water uncontrollably).
5) My newly formed attitude toward myself. I don’t care if people are weirded out by my straight forward “this is me” personality. I feel like I am complete within myself and I don’t need other people to complete me. Yes, I have friends and I am making more friends and they affect me positively but I don’t feel the constant need to be complete by associating with particular people at all times. I am me and to expect anything else is just dumb. I’m finally comfortable with who I am and that took freaking forever and was really difficult to get to this point so screw whoever doesn’t like me for being me. I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson