Here’s my theory. The Harry Potter trio are actually representations of the other houses. Hermione is Ravenclaw. Ron is Hufflepuff. Harry is Slytheryn. They’re all in Gryffindor because they asked. In fact, everyone in that house could have been in another house if they hadn’t asked to be in Gryffindor. You have be ask to be in Gryffindor because their most defining feature is bravery and anyone can choose to be brave.
I fuck with your theory, marry me.
Mitt - A Netflix Original
#Chrissy was crying
not an exaggeration. in the “buckled over, tears in my eyes, can’t breathe” kind of way
This man could have led our country. There are two panels of just “OUCH”. He’s so concentrated as he attempts to apply BURNING HOT METAL to his arm because he can’t be assed to take off his tux I CAN’T HANDLE IT
THIS EVIL CREATURE
THEYRE NOT NICE
Pit bulls are not born mean or cruel or vicious. It’s the humans that abuse and mistreat them that make them that way.
FUCKING THANK YOU. Oh my god.
Some french/european animated feature films projects presented these days at professional Cartoon Movie festival.
- “Mister Sirocco” by Benoit Chieux (Folimage)
- “Dofus, the return of Julith”, by Jean-Jacques Denis & Anthony Roux (Ankama)
- “Zombillenium”, by Arthur de Pins (based on his comic-book)
- “Yellowbird” (aka Gus), by Dominique Monfery & Christian De Vita (Teamto)
- “I Lost My Body”, de Jeremy Clapin (Skhizein, Palmipedarium)
- “The Song of the sea”, by Tomm Moore (The Secret of Kells)
- “Funan, the New People”, by Denis Do
So excited to see many of these!